Do you want to be part of a huge growth story, lead the charge and smash through barriers? Do you get your energy from seeing the direct impact of your work on customers who need our solution? If so, we want to talk to you!
Zoomo is leading the charge to enable our vision of people and things moving within cities using the most efficient vehicle for their trip. Saving money, time and energy... whilst having fun. To that end we are building the world’s most convenient, affordable and safe e-bike platform.
In the short span since the founders went full time in 2019, Zoomo has raised over $30M from some of the world’s savviest investors and built world leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance.
We're a fast growing start up with a global footprint across the US, Australia, and the UK and are now the trusted partner to some of the world's leading and most innovative companies like Uber, DoorDash, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Wholefoods, Gorillas, Just Eat, Getir and many more.
About the business
We are an operationally complex and capital intensive business with excellent commercial traction, primarily overseas. Designing small-format electric vehicles (e-cargo bikes & comparable emerging vehicle formats), contract manufacturing around the world, running teams to manage lease and maintenance operations in major cities globally. Customers range from individuals, all the way through to mammoth enterprises. The business grew 6x last year and is forecast to grow 10x this year. As our inhouse talent acquisition specialist you'll be directly responsible for finding the right people to fuel our growth!
- Work closely with all hiring managers to drive timely and high-quality hiring across all departments of the company
- Refine our talent hiring process to ensure a smooth experience for talent and managers
- Help with defining roles, including putting together clear and effective job descriptions, together with hiring managers
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to develop and drive initiatives around Bench’s Employer Value Proposition, including but not limited to People Award submissions, nurturing a pool of passive talent and enticing communication of what makes Bench a great workplace
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new hires up to the end of their probationary period
- Be an integral part of the People & Culture team by taking part, leading and/or assisting with cultural initiatives and general HR enquiries/duties
- Provide job market insights back to the business to ensure the Bench offering is always attractive and superior to its competitors
- A seasoned recruiter with end to end recruitment experience either through agency, RPO or internal Talent Acquisition
- Minimum three years experience in Talent Acquisition, within a high growth industry.
- You have experience dealing with a high volume of roles
- You’re a tech savvy recruiter - which means that you're on the forefront when it comes to using various technologies to help you out with recruiting.
- Experience recruiting a range of positions (operations, engineering, tech roles)
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue. Do you want to be part of a huge growth story, lead the charge and smash through barriers? Do you get your energy from seeing the direct impact of your work on customers who need our solution? If so, we want to talk to you!
At Zoomo, we offer:
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals via daily contact, weekly check-ins, in-person workshops, etc.
- Comprehensive remuneration package and benefits
- Tech Budget