- Autonomous role working in an industry leading safety culture
- Grow your career within an iconic gardening brand and take ownership of Safety outcomes
- Part time position offering flexibility and great work/life balance
Reporting to the Safety & Sustainability Business Lead this development role will be responsible for implementing projects across Safety &Environment; Training; and managing Compliance for our Mt Druitt operations.
Working closely with the Production and Operations teams you will focus on ensuring safety best practices. Accountabilities will include:
- Completing monthly S&S reporting;
- Supporting the safe and compliant instillation of our new equipment and processes;
- Managing risk records, writing procedures and managing induction packs;
- Leading and managing site audits alongside external parties;
- Coordinating waste management initiatives;
- Conducting incident investigations, site inspections and risk assessments;
- Implementing S&S projects.
NOTE: This is a part-time role offering 24 hours per week which can be worked across any days.
What you will bring and develop:
To be successful you will require a confident and professional approach in order to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders. You will have a passion for zero harm and be motivated by developing your career in manufacturing. Ideally you can demonstrate:
- Chemical Engineering or Safety or Environmental qualifications;
- Safety and Sustainability experience;
- Competent computer skills – particularly MS Office Suite;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work autonomously.
Click the link below to check out our safety video:
With a heritage dating back more than a century, Yates has long been Australia and New Zealand's leading marketer and manufacturer of consumer garden care products. Part of the DuluxGroup, Yates has established itself as an integral part of Australian and New Zealand gardening history, but much of the company’s success rests on its ability to continue meeting the needs of gardeners in each new generation.
Progress your career and our Safety & Sustainability outcomes – apply today!