The Company Profile:
Our client is a South Australian owned and operated company dedicated to providing innovative, Australian made, steel framing products to the world. Their steel frames are manufactured using innovative computer aided design (SBSCad) driven machinery.
They are looking for a yard hand to start ASAP at Chinderah.
This role involves forklift work, helping move product around the yard, and has the potential for training to progress to an assembler role
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Great starting casual rate $26+
- Stable company profile
- Physical role with mostly manual handling
- The opportunity to really take ownership of the role
- Day shift. Approx. 6am - 2.30pm
- Moving steel frames and trusses around the yard
- Assisting with loading and unloading of trucks
- Forklift work
- Lifting up to 25 kilos
- Current forklift ticket
- Experience in Transport and warehousing - Loading Trucks & picking & packing orders.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- PPE - Steel caps, high vis long shirt and long pants
- Physically strong, and able to use power tools
- Commitment to safe work practices including Manual Handling
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!