Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) (www.hcma.com.au) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the construction and mining industries.
HCA’s Revesby Branch is seeking a qualified trades person to join our team in the position of Workshop Heavy Diesel/Plant Mechanic.
The overall purpose of this position is to prepare new Hitachi and Bell products to customer specifications, and provide quality diagnostic and general maintenance service in a professional, timely manner.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Diagnostic, repairs and maintenance of new and used equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications and or specified times targeting improved punctuality and job efficiency.
- Preparation and testing pre-delivery inspections of new equipment
- Ensuring all work carried out is performed in a safe manner
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reports
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment in line with the company’s 5S standards
To be successful in this role:
- You will have a relevant Mechanical Trade qualification - Light Motor Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle trades will also be considered.
- Heavy Rigid and Forklift licence would be highly regarded
- A safety focus with a good understanding of Workplace Health and Safety principles
- Good communication skills and a dedication to providing quality work for an OEM
- Able to work within a team environment