Trojan Recruitment Group have multiple opportunities available for workshop boilermakers. You will be working for a large engineering company based at their state of the art manufacturing facility in Henderson.
About the role
- Scope involves structural steel fabrication & heavy plate work
- Local work in Henderson
- Competitive Hourly rate
- Night Shift
- Mon - Friday 10 hours, saturday 8 hours
- Potential for long term on-going work
- Project starts December 2nd.
Skills & Experience
- Previous local workshop experience.
- Extensive structural steel and heavy plate experience
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
- Overhead Crane Ticket (desirable).
- Working at Height (desirable)
- Current Driver's License and Reliable transport.
- Current resume with two contactable work references.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity send your most recent updated resume via the APPLY link.
Trojan Recruitment Group is a national provider of professional and industrial recruitment, specialising in temporary, contract and permanent employment across a range of industry sectors. We pride ourselves on being good people to deal with which is why we have a diverse and loyal client base and committed workforce.