Workforce Management System Manager
G8 Education is an ASX 200 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 500 Centres across Australia and Singapore and with over 11,000 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network.
About the role:
The successful Workforce Management System Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing administration of the end to end Workforce Management System. You will support all workforce management functions delivering efficiency and integration across the business, whilst replacing several legacy software solutions.
This is a unique opportunity for you to influence the implementation of our Human Capital Management system Dayforce and to stay on with G8 owning the ongoing administration and management of the system. Dayforce is a global human capital management platform that will create positive and amazing experiences for our Team of Educators.
As our Subject Matter Expert, you will be responsible for managing the systems, processes and data from across the entire employee lifecycle to enable better decision-making at every level. Dayforce is a comprehensive cloud platform that combines HR, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management in a single application. You will build your skills implementing and managing a global, scalable platform which is brining innovation to the Australian Market and to G8 as a National Provider of Early Learning services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the system Manager including handover of project deliverables, systems and processes, from project to ‘business as usual’ status.
- Provide accurate, timely and customer focused Workforce Management System support to both the People & Culture Team and the wider G8 community.
- Maintain data integrity to ensure the System is seen as the source of truth by running queries, analysing data and recommend implementation strategies to improve the quality of this information.
- Ensure the G8 Workforce Management solution is fit for purpose across a range of business functions, integrates with remaining information platforms and is effectively deployed to the G8 Education network of Team Members.
- Process data change requests to update or correct data in the system and resolves issues and user access/security; documents.
- Act as the primary point of contact with the Workforce Management System Vendor.
- Effectively influence and engage with cross-functional project teams, building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally you will have:
- 8+ years’ experience in Managing a Workforce management / Human Capital System across a large, geographically dispersed organisation.
- Experience in developing reporting capability for a range of stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated creative approach to problem solving, with high-level attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly attain competency and familiarity with technology solutions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Well-developed influencing and advocacy skills to manage stakeholder expectations and engagement in change initiatives.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a project team.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Acute commercial acumen with an understanding of organisational challenges and issues.
- A customer & People experience orientation with demonstrated experience in identifying
- Formal certification / qualifications in Human Resources Management, IT or a related field.
- Experience within the childcare sector in Australia.
- Experience with the Ceridian Dayforce platform.
- Experience working with or within a PMO environment.
Why you should choose us:
- Attractive salary package including performance incentive scheme
- Generous discount on childcare fees, available on commencement
- Exclusive access to our employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, apply now!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.