Workforce Management System Business Analyst
G8 Education is an ASX 200 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 500 Centres across Australia and Singapore and with over 11,000 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network.
About the role:
Supporting our People and Culture team, the HRIS Business Analyst will be responsible for providing value added insights that lead and promote optimal business decisions, while supporting the development and implementation of the core services, performances, compensation and talent acquisition components of G8’s Workforce Management system.
The HRIS Business Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that modules of the final SaaS product creates a positive experience for all G8 Team Members throughout their employment journey.
Key responsibilities include:
- Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Assist the project manager and project teams with the development of relevant recommendations and where required business cases
- Develop plans and reporting on achievement of agreed activities and milestones
- Source requirements from disparate, sometimes opposing sources.
- Organise requirements into related categories to effectively manage and communicate them.
- Translate business requirements to technical and process requirements.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all G8 systems, procedures, products and governing legislation.
- Ideally you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in analysing Business Requirements
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and process mapping People and Culture Systems across a large, geographically dispersed organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in driving project implementation from build through to management of ongoing business-as-usual operations.
- Experience in developing reporting capability for a range of stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated creative approach to problem solving, with high-level attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly attain competency and familiarity with technology solutions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Well-developed influencing and advocacy skills to manage stakeholder expectations and engagement in change initiatives.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a project team.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Acute commercial acumen with an understanding of organisational challenges and issues.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis and prepare strong Business Cases
- A customer & People experience orientation with demonstrated experience in identifying and implementing continuous improvement and process excellence.
- Formal certification / qualifications in Human Resources Management, IT or a related field.
- Experience within the childcare sector in Australia.
- Experience with the Ceridian Dayforce platform.
- Experience working with or within a PMO environment.
Why you should choose us:
- Attractive salary package including performance incentive scheme
- Generous discount on childcare fees, available on commencement
- Exclusive access to our employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, apply now!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.