Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Job description: Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
We are currently seeking to engage an experienced Workers Compensation Claims Manager to be based in Melbourne VIC on a permanent full-time basis. The focus of the role will be to determine liability, process and manage claims as well as implement formulated Claims & Injury Management & Return to Work strategies that are cost effective and efficient.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and maintain structured return to work plans for all injured workers
• Determine claims liability in a timely manner.
• Manage all aspects of Workers Compensation claims from inception to finalisation.
• Coordinate client claims reviews at nominated intervals.
• Liaise with all relevant parties as required in the claim’smanagement process.
• Ensure claim and customer concerns are resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
• Implement best practice Claims & Injury Management to achieve claim cost reduction and greater return to work outcomes.
Skills and Experience
• Sound knowledge of the relevant State Workers Compensation Act.
• An understanding and commitment to injury management principles and the RTW process.
• Basic understanding of injury prevention principles.
• Understanding and Commitment to HSE / OH&S principles.
What’s in it for you?
• Career development opportunities
• Join a growing and exciting VIC based team
• Flexible work arrangements available, including work from home.
• We treat our clients with care and follow out processes with integrity – if this sounds like you, we’d love to speak to you!
How to Apply
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and create a high-performance business. Broadspectrum has an ongoing commitment to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through our Elevated Reconciliation Action Plan.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 109064