Your new company
This University in Sydney CBD is seeking a Work Integrated Learning (WIL) Officer to work in an environment in which all employees share the common purpose to inspire, challenge, motivate and support students with their industry experience and careers support. They are currently seeking a team member to join their team for a 12-month direct fixed term contract.
Your new role
Your focus for this position is to assist students with finding industry work experience for their degree courses and their next steps with career progression, including staying in touch with alumni. Whilst also providing career advice and suitable industry knowledge to students and building lasting relationships with employers. Duties will include:
- Develop, manage, nurture and maintain relationships with employers and industry to create partnerships with the University through a variety of marketing methods
- Leading Strategy on Business engagement between schools and companies
- Placing students in suitable positions with employers
- Support the delivery and planning of the communication and engagement strategy for the school
- Delivering training, workshops and conference to support students
- Coordinate professional delivery of careers training
- Arranging events within the university
- Provide advice to students on market knowledge, CV writing and other helpful tools.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar higher education WIL role is essential
- You will be highly engaging individual, who is focused, and outcome driven.
- Highly motivated to achieve positive outcomes for students, business and industry
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills along with a “can do” attitude
- Well organised to be able to stay on track, and the ability to create your own schedule.
- Strong communication skills and time management.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office and student management systems
What you'll get in return
This influential role would reward you with:
- Competitive salary package
- Great collaborative friendly and supportive team culture
- Professional development and growth opportunities in the future
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] or call Jessica for further information and confidential discussion on: 80626138
LHS 297508 #2540710