- $115,000-$120,000 + super
- South West Sydney
WHS Manager required for a National manufacturing company based in South West Sydney.
Your new company
In this standalone role you will be working for a well know manufacturing company who have operations across Australia and New Zealand. This marker leader employs over 500 employees across ANZ across multiple sites which you will be supporting.
Your new role
and implementing best practice and continually improving the systems in place to reduce risk, raise awareness and improve practices.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have experience in a similar safety role working across multiple manufacturing sites
- You will have demonstrated experience influencing and building culture
- Tertiary qualifications relating to Workplace Health and Safety
- Thorough practical knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation and Regulations
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with an attractive annual salary and the opportunity to take this position and make it your own.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your CV to [email protected] with your notice period, salary requirements and availability to interview before and after the festive period.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508