Aviation Protection Officer
What's your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We'd like to know because we make your ambitions our business.
If you're looking to step up your career, Our client is the perfect professional home. You'll have a chance to innovate with one of Australia’s leading businesses, put your expertise into action through sharing different perspectives and working on game-changing initiatives.
Our client has exciting new opportunities for energetic Aviation Protection Officers to join our Aviation Security Team.
We are seeking motivated individuals who have experience, or are keen to expand their security career by, working in an airport environment. Multiple roles are on offer with the long-term goal of converting those hours to Part-time and Full-time employment for the right people.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the Whitsundays community and experience the Tropical climate with summers that consist of hot balmy days with cooling evening rain, while the remainder of the year provides invariably blue skies and sunshine. With large shopping centres and a newly renovated CBD that provides diverse retail and entertainment possibilities, while riverside cafes and beachside resorts create an idyllic work / life balance.
Your main responsibilities...
- Demonstrated ability to engage with customers, consistently providing a high quality, positive experience
- Demonstrated potential to learn and retain new information and skills in a fast-paced airport environment
- Maintain skills, knowledge, and physical ability to perform all Security and Safety emergency procedures
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory Work Health and Safety requirements related to security and safety procedures
- Consistently display professional standards of behaviour and personal presentation
- The ability to work in a fast-paced ever changing team environment
- Utilize excellent verbal communication skills
- Record incident reports as required
- Provide positive experiences for persons arriving and departing the Whitsundays airport terminal environment
- Minimum Certificate II in Security Operations or Certificate II in Transport Security Protection or ability to obtain these certifications
- Queensland Security Licence or ability to obtain
- Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) or ability to obtain
- First Aid / CPR Certificate
- Availability to work on a 24/7 continuous roster
- Current driver’s license and access to reliable transport
- Customer service background that has engaged with a range of clientele, solved problems, and worked in a pro-active team environment.
- Excellent presentation and professional appearance
- Strong Training Development program opening career pathways
- Strong support network from the National Aviation Team
- Relocation support where appropriate
- Attractive, industry benchmarked remuneration
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- Industry leading employee income protection insurance program
If this sounds like your career pathway APPLY NOW!