Qualified Welders needed for local company.
Your new company
Our client is a privately owned medium sized fabrication company. Delivering integrated fabrication with reliable and quality services.
Your new role
Due to growth in the business we are seeking and experienced and versatile welders. Duties include but not limited to:
- Must be able to pass a welding test
- Be able to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Must be safety conscious and focused
- Work in accordance with the company values and safety, integrity, client satisfaction, innovative teamwork and success.
- Must pass an employment medical, drug and alcohol
What you'll need to succeed
You will need the below:
- Current drivers Licence
- Would suit second class welders
- Previous experience with MIG and TIG welding
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive hourly rate, temporary and contract workers through Hays enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Regular contact with consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
What you need to do now
Address your interest to Charlie Black. At Hays, we take your privacy seriously. If you're interested in a role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal. Resumes emailed directly will not be stored or considered. *Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Office Support, Trades & Labour, Logistics
HAYS Recruiting experts worldwide
3 Stanley Street,
Wodonga VIC 3690
M: 0490 120 980
P: 02 6092 1900
E: [email protected]
SA Licence number : LHS 297508