Welder MIG - Production Line - Trade Qualified
Parramatta North Area
Attractive Salary Offered
Well established (50 Years) family owned company manufactures and sells top quality camping trailers using only Australian materials. A position has become available for an experienced Welder to join our team of welders and contribute to our continuing success producing quality products.
- Mig Welding
- Body building
- Steel Cutting
- Plasma/oxy cutting
- Experience using industrial machines and saws
- MIG Welding experience essential
- Experience in a production line
- Ability to follow drawings and work instructions using jigs, tape measures and other methods
- Good eye for detail and take pride in your work
- Willingness to work to a high standard of quality
- Ability to work efficiently to meet production schedule in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work in a team
- Professional work habits in regards to maintaining a safe, clean and organised work area
- Communicate well with staff
- Can do attitude
- Ability to cope with physical demands of the job
During the Covid-19 lockdown we are operating 3 days per week. We expect to get back to full production 5 days per week from the 20th July.
· Monday to Thursday 6.00am to 2.30pm
Friday 6.00am to 12.30pm
*The successful person will be casual for 1 month on the company payroll then be offered a permanent position.
*Welder needs to supply own safety boots and other job specific PPE for trial period. Eg: welding helmet
This is a good opportunity to join a secure stable company. We offer a warm team environment with good work conditions.
Apply today by emailing your resume to Chris McKenzie.