Are you passionate about search engine marketing? Do you understand the importance of both on-site and off-site strategies? Then read on...
We are a full-service digital agency that is growing FAST! And we've won a few accolades we're not ashamed to boast about:
- #1 Fastest Growing Digital Marketing Agency In Australia For 2018 and 2017 (As ranked by Australian Financial Review)
- #28 Fastest Growing company in Australia for 2018 and #35 Fastest Growing COMPANY in Australia For 2017 (As ranked by Australian Financial Review)
- #9 Most Innovative Company in Australia for 2019 (As ranked by Australian Financial Review)
- #9 Fastest Growing SME In Australia (As ranked by Smart50)
- We’re Named In The Top 100 Coolest Companies In Australia THREE years In A Row In 2018, 2017 & 2016 (As ranked by Anthill Magazine)
We are looking for a Warlord of SEO (Organic Search, SEO Specialist, Digital Strategist) with a hustle mentality. A switched on, fearless SEO assassin who is ready to help us achieve world domination.
This is an extremely hands-on role where you will be responsible for all coding implementation, troubleshooting problems and on-page work. A strong developer background will be important as you navigate through multiple CMS platforms using FTP, GIT, file manager and multiple other file access points.
You will be responsible for managing client SEO campaigns and content creation with our content team, from spearheading client search marketing campaigns and working to improve client's website and landing page conversion rates. We have a team of brilliant Account Managers who handle the client relationship, so you can focus on the technical SEO work and deep diving to prepare killer strategies that boost our client's ROI. All this work will focus on driving the maximum number of conversions at the lowest acquisition cost possible.
We're after a switched on Warlord of SEO (Organic Search, SEO Specialist, Digital Strategist) who can:
- Setup, manage and optimise SEO campaigns.
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and potentially identify conversion rate optimisation strategies to discuss with the CRO team with the end goal to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each dollar spent.
- Identify SEO opportunities for clients.
- Conduct SEO Site Audits.
- Comprehensive keyword research to identify opportunities.
- Conduct strong on-page strategies.
- Conduct off-site optimisation strategies and link analysis.
- Tackle problems head on (especially when it comes to problem solving code issues).
- Develop content-led strategies to build site authority.
- Create monthly reporting and data analysis.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in search, analytics and technologies.
- Manage landing page and websites to install conversion code and tracking pixels.
- Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimisation.
- Work with a large variety of CMS.
- Educate Account Managers on strategies so they can keep clients in the loop.
- Assist with on-page task training of Junior SEO Specialists when needed.
Please also provide a Cover Letter with your application. Applicants without one will not be considered.
- Very strong understanding of FTP
- Very strong at CSS & Responsive Design
- Understand how to create theme template files for Wordpress, Shopify etc
- Working knowledge of MOZ, Ahrefs, Semrush and other SEO tools.
- A clear understanding of how search engines and websites work.
- Passion for online marketing, search in particular.
- Understanding of HTML and PHP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be efficient, organised and task oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & projects at once.
- A positive attitude.
- Keen willingness to learn and grow within the team.
- Well-versed with Google Analytics.
What we're offering:
- Extensive training and full support - we take training very seriously and will provide you with the industry's very best training, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- Competitive salary - we want Australia's best talent and reward as such.
- Newly renovated headquarters in South Yarra (just off Chapel St.), close to cafes and public transport.
- Driven and vibrant team of the country's most switched on digital marketers and growth experts (who actually walk the walk).
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility, build an empire within our fine progressive company.
We move at a lightning pace! Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you haven't been invited via email to schedule 30 Minutes of Magic with us 10 business days after submitting your application, unfortunately you haven't been successful this time around!