At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it€™s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world€™s most celebrated wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Lindeman€™s and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the role :
Reporting to the Warehouse Team leader, this role will Efficiently manage labour to ensure all required warehouse activities are safely completed within required time frames.
- Quality control and checks of warehouse performance
- Trouble shoot maintenance and performance issues as required
- Identify coaching or re-training needs of Team Members
- Prioritise and allocate work tasks to respective team members
- Ensure all recourses are being efficiently utilised
With prior experience in either a supervisor or team leader role, ideally in a warehouse or FMCG packaging environment you will have good communication and problem-solving skills, This will compliment your front line management qualification and High Risk Forklift license.
What€™s in it for you
- Fantastic state of the art working environment with staff shop
- Global opportunities across the US, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we€™re really good at doing this!)
- Health and travel discounts
- Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
We are a top 50 ASX global business and have been on an exciting journey over the last few years. Operating with a growth mindset, we are a high performing team who deliver at a fast pace to ensure that we continue to grow and drive innovation in the wine industry. We have high expectations on our team members and in turn, reward them with brilliant career and development opportunities. If you€™re ready to help us on our journey to boldly lead change in the world of wine.
How to apply
We move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don€™t want to miss out, apply today. Note that we prefer to deal with you directly; we haven€™t briefed a recruitment agency on this role and won€™t be accepting CVs through any recruitment agency, so please apply directly. In light of COVID-19, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes. Right now, we are conducting all interviews virtually. This is a fluid situation and we will adapt our processes as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.