Fenestra Hardware Specialists Pty Ltd.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a mature, enthusiastic & reliable individual to lead our warehouse team in Girraween, NSW.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager – FHS you will feel challenged in your varied role as no 2 days are alike – your key responsibilities include ;
- Lead the continual development in Safety Culture across the area of responsibility
- Drive the LEAN and continuous improvements methodology in line with JELD-WEN standards and compliance.
- Ensure compliance and continual improvement in all aspects of safety leadership and systems to ensure efficiencies are not compromised by WHS.
- Maintain timely fulfillment of customer orders. Ensure all resources are used to optimize output.
- Cycle count on stock on daily basis and supervise replenishment of stock.
- Improve engagement and culture through leadership, training and being a good mentor for the warehouse and Inventory Management teams
- Daily management of SQDCI board and toolbox talks.
- Manage the warehouse and ensure that receipt of goods and dispatch of customer orders is achieved on time and complete
- Manage the storage and stock control of goods and assembles product
- Supervise & conduct stock take twice a year
- Communication with teams on activity - receipt, storage, packing, timing, shipping, delivery
- Allocating work to each team member, Overseeing the day to day operations of the Dispatch side, ensuring orders are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining a high standard of WH&S, warehouse housekeeping and equipment maintenance
- Monitor employee performance and implement employee improvement programs
- Working across departments and being a key member of the production Lead Team.
- Maintain a strong customer focus constantly striving to achieve 100% delivery in full on time
We are looking for someone who is friendly, hardworking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As the successful candidate, you will have ;
- 5-10 years previous supervisory experience within a warehouse environment with a focus on process improvement.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (highly desirable)
- Good understanding of the LEAN & CI methodology and experience in implementing their concepts across large workforces.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate your employees to consistently meet and exceed expectations whilst providing a fun and safe environment.
- Experienced change management agent
- Solid leadership skills
- Strategic mindset with capability of ‘getting hands dirty’
- Ability to plan and direct
To apply to this position, please e-mail your interest with a copy of your resume by COB Friday, 12-Jul-19 to [email protected].No Recruitment Agencies please