We are currently seeking a full time, experienced Warehouse Storeperson with strong work ethic to join a Melbourne branch based in Rowville.
Commencing immediately, working as part of a friendly team you will be involved in all general day to day warehouse operations including (but not limited to):
- Picking & packing customers orders
- Unloading & loading of couriers
- Unloading & palletizing stock from shipping containers
- Ensuring all orders are dispatched accurately and in a timely manner
- Use of our forklifts (counterbalance and high-reach).
Our ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will have demonstrated previous experience in a similar role, and will have the following attributes:
- Manual drivers licence & forklift licence (essential) - reach forklift experience is an advantage
- A sound understanding of warehouse procedures and practices
- ERP experience (PRONTO advantageous)
- Appropriate physical fitness to undertake the position's duties which includes repetitive lifting/ carrying/ pulling/ pushing of cartons to between the average weight of 5kg - 15kg.
- Self motivated and able to meet deadlines through strong time management
- Excellent communication - both verbal & written
- Attention to detail with pride, accuracy and quality work
- Reliable and demonstrates a "Can Do" attitude
To be eligible for employment with us you must have the following:
- be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency status
- a Special Category Visa with unrestricted stay and work rights in Australia
- be able to successfully complete a National Police Clearance prior to commencement
- ability to work full time hours Monday to Friday. (8am - 4.30pm or 8.30am to 5pm)
What's on offer:
- A full time salaried role - with 4 weeks paid annual leave, sick leave and all other full time employee benefits
- Great salary
- Ability to access our EAP with 6 free and fully confidential counselling sessions per year
- Ability to opt into our heavily subsidised income protection insurance policy
- Plus you'll be included in a host of health and well being initiatives throughout the year!
How to Apply:
Please apply through the apply function with a current copy of your resume and cover letter (don't forget to check your contact details!).