Excellent ongoing employment opportunities within the warehouse industry. Labour Power are partnered with Coles Australia and we are looking for committed, enthusiastic staff who want to progress their careers in a structured, process-driven environment.
This is an entry level role in our clients largest temperature-controlled distribution centre in the country. Safety, punctuality, and work ethic are an absolute must.
There is no recruitment of staff directly, think of this as an opportunity to be a member of an industry-leading team with near-unlimited career prospects for the right driven candidate.
Reporting directly to your On Site Consultant or Shift Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Meeting hourly / daily KPI's
- Upholding the highest standard of behaviour on site
- Maintain clean and tidy work areas
- Following ALL on-site Safe Work Practices
- Attending morning start-up Toolbox talks
- Palletising, loading and wrapping
- Staging stock for Dispatch
Successful Applicants will have/be:
- 2 contactable referees
- Willing to undertake Criminal History Check
- Willing to undertake Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Proficient in the use of Voice Picking
- Strong, Fit and Healthy
- $200 sign on bonus for completing a minimum of 5 shifts per week over your first 4 weeks in the role
- Great Pay $35 -$50 p/hour
- Excellent Supervision and Training
- Paid referral program for additional team members you can refer to the business
- Career Progression
- Safe Work Environment
- Long Term Employment
- Morning, Afternoon and Night Shifts Available
Experience is desired however not essential. Things to be aware of before you apply:
- The role involves manual labour and operation of heavy machinery for shift lengths of up to 10-12 hours,
- The facility is temperature controlled ranging between 14° and -24° and you will be required to work in each area depending on workload.
Labourpower Recruitment Services | www.labourpower.com