At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it€™s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world€™s most celebrated wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Lindeman€™s and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the role:
Reporting to the Regional Logistics Manager, this role leads team members in the efficient management of warehouse finished goods and deliver value in warehouse operations through consistent application of Continuous Improvement processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve supply chain efficiency and sustainability.
- Development and confirmation of SOP€™s and Standard Work procedures
- Develop and implement Continuous Improvement projects as required to improve shift performance.
- Lead the visual metrics communications for the warehouse group
- Manage shift manning on an ongoing basis to deliver Cost per Case requirements
- Ensure production requirements are met in a timely manner to reduce down time
- Lead innovation and safe operating procedures in warehouse automated systems
With tertiary qualifications in logistics or warehouse operations, you will be an accomplished people leader with a flair for coaching and mentoring. You will have well rounded communication skills, being able to operate confidently at all levels. This will compliment your sound computer skills and knowledge of C.I methodologies.
What€™s in it for you
- Fantastic state of the art working environment with staff shop
- Global opportunities across the US, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we€™re really good at doing this!)
- Health and travel discounts
- Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
We are a top 50 ASX global business and have been on an exciting journey over the last few years. Operating with a growth mindset, we are a high performing team who deliver at a fast pace to ensure that we continue to grow and drive innovation in the wine industry. We have high expectations on our team members and in turn, reward them with brilliant career and development opportunities. If you€™re ready to help us on our journey to boldly lead change in the world of wine, please apply now!
How to apply
We move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don€™t want to miss out, apply today. Note that we prefer to deal with you directly; we haven€™t briefed a recruitment agency on this role and won€™t be accepting CVs through any recruitment agency, so please apply directly. In light of COVID-19, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes. Right now, we are conducting all interviews virtually. This is a fluid situation and we will adapt our processes as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.