- 4 week assignment offering full time hours Monday to Friday
- Located in North Ryde, parking available on site
- Immediate start
About the company
A supplier of medical devices and surgical supplies boasting a culture of growth and collaboration.
About the opportunity
In this role you will work as part of a team in all areas of the warehouse, improving functions within receiving, inventory and dispatch as well as operating the high reach forklift on a daily basis.
- Receiving and checking stock.
- Put aways and system entry.
- Inventory control.
- Cycle counts and stock taking.
- Picking, packing and preparing orders.
- Forklift operation.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within warehousing in the medical device, pharmaceutical, hospital, animal health or healthcare consumable industry is a must.
- Energetic, driven and passionate about helping others.
- Forklift licence and experience is essential.
- Experience working with a Warehouse Management System.
- Computer Literate.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Reliable and stable.
Supportive, friendly and busy team environment.
How to Apply
Click apply or email [email protected]
( SK920709A )