- Permanent Opportunity
- CUCM / UCCX / Voice
- Sydney location
About the company:
Green Light is one of Australia's most successful and fastest-growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia, and Europe.
About the engagement:
Green Light are delivering a project for an industry leading organisation and have a requirement for a talented Voice Engineer (CUCM) to join our project delivery team.
Working for one of our delivery partners this system integrator is directly engaged with the end clients and working onsite in our Sydney offices. The role is to join a team of technical professionals doing design and engineering for an enterprise end customer.
- Working on Cisco datacentre technologies across Nexus devices
- Assisting with project delivery of CUCM, UCCX solutions
- Experience in manintaining and implementing enterprise networks
- LAN/WAN & managed network environments
- Good written, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience in writing designs and implantation plans
- Managing support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow ups are done in a timely manner.
- 5 years’ experience working on Cisco projects in a similar capacity
- Experience working in large datacentres and/or enterprise environments
- Working Knowledge of IP technologies from data communication, MPLS, BGP, and VPN to specific telephony knowledge of SIP protocol, trunking, and call routing;
- Good experience with Fortinet, Juniper, Palo Alto and Checkpoint firewalls & wireless technologies (WLCs & Meraki)
- Understanding of F5 (LTM, GTM, ASM), Cisco ASA would be advantageous.
- Minimum CCNP Certified. CCIE is preferred or equivalent
- An established technical environment which encourages technical improvement and diversity
- Large enterprise end customer
- Collaborative work environment
- Long term - permanent engagement
- Live locally – Sydney offices
- Work closely with a large enterprise customer
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact John – Senior Resource Manager for a confidential discussion with Green Light Worldwide.