The logistics & warehouse supply chain sector is thriving and continuing to grow and so are we. Chill (VIC) Dandenong South is looking for an experienced pick and packer. More importantly, we are seeking someone with a fantastic attitude who wants to grow professionally in a company that values hard work and rewards results.
If anyone ever asks you what the opposite of a cushy desk job is, tell them it’s the job of a Warehouse Ops - lifting stock and handling pallets and crates all day is about as hands-on and physically demanding as it gets. But it’s also great exercise and you’ll soon find your rhythm. Under the direction of your Warehouse Supervisor, tasks will be focused on loading vehicles for despatch, receipt of incoming goods, and general housekeeping.
- Mon-Fri (24-38hrs/week min) start times and finish times flexible
- Experience operating in busy a warehouse and logistics environment
- Excellent commitment to safety, environmental and quality standards
- Must have forklift licence and experience
- Getting it done and doing it well.
- An eye for detail and a customer-focused attitude.
Education, Skills & Experience Required:
- Certification in Warehousing (desirable)
- Basic mathematical skills and English
- Communicator and self-starter
- Comfortable with technology and applications
- Supply a copy of a National Police check & able to pass an alcohol or drug test (for more information read our policy here)
- Fit to perform check by a medical professional (for more information read our policy here)
- Works well under pressure
- Rate $30.13 + Super. (casual role, based on experience)
- Great working conditions. Full induction and training provided
- Great team who cares about you
We recognise and reward effort. We provide training, mentoring and internal progression and opportunities to help you excel and work at your best.
As part of Chill's recruitment process, before commencing employment a successful applicant will be required to undergo a National Police Criminal History Check & Medical Check. You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Requirement of the role: Mon-Fri (24-38hours). Please consider this before applying.