PETstock Toowoomba VET is hiring!
We have an opportunity available for a Part Time Maternity leave cover Veterinarian with permanent ongoing hours.
Toowoomba, also known as the Garden City, is a beautiful place to live and work. Our Toowoomba Hospital will be located a stone’s throw from the Toowoomba train station and just around the corner from Queens Park Gardens – perfect for walking your dogs or a quite stroll after work.
Our Team – More like a family
We are a team of 3 Veterinarians and 4 Veterinary nurses who pride ourselves on teamwork and communication, with regular team meetings and actively support our staff to grow as individuals.
Our nurses are very competent and we try to use their skills to enhance the smooth running of the clinic leaving you more time for notes etc. Located right next to PETstock Toowoomba, the store team are always eager to help your customers with any retail purchases, allowing you to focus on providing excellent clinical medicine.
Why we are different – Purpose built hospital and equipment
All our hospitals are located within PETstock stores. This means you see your patients more than just once a year for a quick vaccination, as they stop for a chat or a pat whenever they come into the store. Our fully functional hospital is purpose-built with the newest and latest equipment. We offer CR digital X-ray processing, a full iM3 dental suite, state of the art anaesthetic monitoring equipment, full In-house pathology and much more! We also have a veterinary support team at head office, who are all vets and nurses themselves.
- We are looking for one fabulous veterinarian to join our fun Team.
- Hours are 8:30am- 5:30pm & 1 in 3 Saturdays, 4/5 days a week.
- Average working hours for the first 12 months 30-38 hrs
- After maternity leave cover there will be a part time position that will be available with reduced hours- more information available upon interview.
- Maternity leave cover Starting early August.
In return, we are offering:
- Generous remuneration (commensurate with experience)
- Access to a wide support network with like-minded professionals
- An interesting role where no two days are the same!
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
- Ability to work with local rescue groups and make a real difference!
We encourage anyone who is interested to come and visit us and stay for a few hours if you would like to see how we work.
If you think this exciting opportunity is for you, hit APPLY NOW!!
For more information please phone the clinic on 07 4614 0066.
Alternatively, send through a Cover Letter & Resume to Alison - [email protected]