Our Large Federal Government client has a requirement for a Verification and Validation (V&V) Manager to lead the development and implementation of the V&V strategy across a range of complex ICT projects from concept to final qualification. This successful candidate will plan, organise, and manage V&V activities at both Program and Project level, oversee the development of test plans and procedures and contribute to the professionalization of the workforce.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge or experience with ICT systems infrastructure, covering a range of physical and virtual environments.
- Knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies.
- Experience in developing work breakdown structures.
- Background in Systems Engineering processes, including conduct of Major System Reviews, and experience in developing work and product breakdown structures.
- Reporting to the Program Manager(s), the V&V Manager is responsible for leading and managing the development and implementation of the V&V strategy for a range of projects across one or more programs.
- Develop test plans, test procedures and test schedules within a systems engineering framework with a focus on the key engineering milestones:
- System Requirements Review (SRR)
- Preliminary Design Review (PDR)
- Detailed / Critical Design Review (DDR/CDR)
- Test Readiness Review (TRR)
- Physical and Functional Configuration Audits ( PCA/FCA)
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 January 2022 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.