Love Beer? Love People? Love Hospitality? Read on....
The James Boag Brewery Experience is one of Launceston’s premier tourism attractions which showcases our unique beers and great food in a friendly relaxing environment. We are looking for a vibrant and experienced Venue Manager to join our Hospitality operations on a permanent full-time contract.
Reporting to the Operations Manager this unique hands on role will see you have full day to day accountability for the site operations, this may suit someone who can bring a sense of creativity & flair whilst inspiring your team by leading from the front. It’s a given that you will have a passion for beer & food as well as have exceptional in-depth knowledge of current and future hospitality trends.
As a Hospitality leader at Lion, you’ll need:
- A comprehensive knowledge of all hospitality operations
- Significant industry experience in successfully managing, motivating, and developing a large team
- Solid business acumen to manage and monitor financial budgets, cost of goods, labour costs, and other expenses.
- The ability to deliver a consistent product and experience within a high-volume environment.
- Flexible availability, to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, and weekends.
In return we will offer you:
- A supportive leadership structure
- A competitive salary
- Free Beer
- Bonus Structure
- Expanding operations nationally with career advancement opportunities
This great opportunity might suit someone looking to take that next step up to build on their leadership & hospitality career and work for one of the most supportive and well-loved brands in the country.
If you are passionate about our brands and love all things James Boags and are willing to immerse yourself and others in the James Boags experience, please send us your application- we can’t wait to hear from you!