At iSelect, we’re passionate about helping Australians reduce their household bills and save money, time and effort. We are Australia’s go-to destination for comparison across insurance, utilities and personal finance products made available from our range of providers. We compare from a wide range of Australia’s leading brands and our highly trained consultants help customers compare, select and save.
What you do
We are seeking an experienced UX Designer who is passionate about creating digital experiences that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out digital experiences that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Creating industry leading product is all about understanding the customer and designing an innovative experience. The UX designer should be the voice of our customer – understanding the domain, context, people and the problems they have and designing experiences to solve their problems. You will need to have some solid interaction and visual design experience with a passion for co-design, prototyping and testing designs through experiments and user testing.
Working closely with the Product Manager - Optimisation and Vertical Product Management team to understand and assist in creating the product strategy and vision you will be responsible for optimising the iSelect digital experience from strategic planning to tactical activities.
What you need
- Designer: Create, solve, and iterate
- Skilled with digital prototyping tools: You can use your tools of choice to get the job done quickly
- Knows about lean startup, lean UX design: We don’t make specs, we explore, and evolve – with the team and with rigour
- Has worked with user empathy tools like personas, jobs to be done
- Has worked with business design tools like business model canvas, value proposition design, lean canvas
- Has worked with design collaboration tools like journey maps, impact maps, and loves a good design sprint
- Previous UX experience in a digital environment
- Experience working in agile environment
What's in it for you:
- Career Opportunities
- The opportunity to work with a well-known, household brand and public listed company
- Work with a team of highly energised, motivated and driven professionals
- 3 'recharge' days per year (yes, in addition to your annual leave!)
- A free coffee each day, a funky café and a state of the art work space
- An impressive Employee Benefits Programs
If you are someone who fosters team spirit, has resilience and aspires to continue learning and developing their skills to drive commercial outcomes, you will have tremendous success in helping us achieve our progressive growth agendas. High energy levels and a love of having fun are also important to working in this energetic business.