Want to progress your career further in the security industry?
Do you hold a Current Security License?
We want to hear from you!
If you're looking to step up your career, Trident Services is the perfect professional home. At Trident Services, you'll have a chance to innovate with the Australia’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
Security Officer: Mackay, QLD Surrounding Suburbs
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Security Officer. The successful candidates will be responsible for the delivery of high quality, client focused security services.
Your duties and area of responsibility will include:
- Provide high quality customer service front line service and support.
- Risk identification and issue resolution
- Reporting and recording incidents and various other activities whilst on shift
- Responding to all medical and security incidents
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Responding to emergency events in accordance with site systems and processes
- Ability to develop professional relationships with emergency services.
- Developed understanding of conflict resolution and de-escalation.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Hold Driver’s License and to have your own transport.
- Availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster.
- Need to pass a criminal history check upon employment.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current Security License and Crowd Control License in State of employment
- Customer Service experience
To be successful in this position you will need to display the following:
- High level of presentation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Commitment to working in and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours and public holidays.
- Excellent mobility and physically able to walk for lengthy periods.
- Happy and friendly disposition
- Strong work ethic, reliable and punctual
- High personal integrity and grooming standards
- Previous experience in a highly regulated environment
- Organised - outcome and deadline oriented.
- Full professional uniform provided.
- Stable, long-term employment
- On-site training, professional development
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages candidates who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we are seeking, please apply for this role NOW!
Please do not apply if you do not have a current Security License.
- Awards/Agreements: Level 2
- Security Services Industry Award 2020 [MA000016]