Undercarriage Product Manager - NSW
Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining, construction and utility equipment. Komatsu’s vision is to be indispensable to our customers by having the most professional, skilled and engaged people who drive innovation. With over 3,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and New Caledonia, progressing our business forward is a key element of our success. At Komatsu we consider ourselves family where we meet challenges together, solve complicated problems together, strive for a better future together and most importantly enjoy ourselves whilst developing great friendships. Your Success is Our Success.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Undercarriage Product Manager - NSW to join the Komatsu business and drive the company's Regional market position and achieve sales growth of the Undercarriage product group.
This role reports directly to the Regional Parts Manager and will require you to work with the Regional Branch Network and sales teams to identify new business opportunities whilst also supporting our existing customers.
The Undercarriage Product Manager will assist in negotiations and closing of business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions to enable a sales and operation plan to be maintained and inventory available to support customer needs.
- Maintaining management overview of undercarriage products in NSW / ACT
- Working in conjunction with the Operations Team to develop forecasts to ensure correct management and availability of inventory
- Identifying and managing technical Issues through undercarriage inspections, comprehensive reports and liaising with the Engineering Team
- Development of Sales & Marketing Plans for product offerings
- Improving Undercarriage market share and targeting new mining class business through Non-OEM Channels
- Training the sales teams and supporting the branch network to grow sales
- Utilising technology and customer satiation activities to grow Komatsu share of customer spend
- Become an integral contact for the branch network to assist in the growth of Undercarriage Parts
The successful person will be able to demonstrate a track record of strong business relationships along with identifying potential new business opportunities.
The knowledge, skills and abilities we're looking for:
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of undercarriage
- Sound business acumen and demonstrated ability to provide accurate forecasts
- An excellent communicator and relationship developer with the ability to liaise with senior leadership and key clients to build strong trusted relationships
- Ability to review existing systems, procedures, work practices and implement initiatives that improve the service operations effectiveness
- Experienced coach and trainer including the development of effective raining material
- Demonstrated ability to identify business opportunities, develop plans and implement actions that capture opportunities
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft suite and Dynamics/SAP
At Komatsu we have proven career pathways into a variety of exciting fields. We are committed to creating a culture of learning and consider the support and recognition of training, learning, development & education as fundamental to achieving your goals. We also provide a range of services and benefits to assist our employees in their personal and professional lives, such as:
- Career Development and Education Support Programs for further studies
- Dedicated training in Business Skills, Leadership, Sales & Customer Service and OH&S
- Company-funded Income Protection Insurance
If you would like to pursue this career opportunity, please apply TODAY!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.