A front-end focused role, you'll communicate and collaborate directly with the business, trading desk and development teams to optimize users' workflow and improve traders' productivity while also providing application support. You'll gather requirements, and design innovative solutions or enhance existing applications to deliver stable and performant GUI.
The ideal candidate will enjoy challenging the status quo in order to improve research processes and have a passion for developing innovative interactive applications.
- C# (ideally version 8)
- Strong Python skills
- Proficient in design and development of front-end enterprise-wide GUIs and/or framework libraries
- Experience in Winforms and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Hugely collaborative environment between teams, not siloed like other firms
- Competitive compensation: truly flat structure; feel valued for your input and be rewarded for great ideas
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: