With an exceptional reputation for delivery for our clients, we recognise that long-term meaningful relationships are fundamental to our success.
At SCEE, we employ a proven integrated approach that combines our technical and managerial expertise. We have a problem-solving culture, clear values and strong leadership team. We aim to be a great employer bringing the best trained people with the right attitude to every job.
We are committed to living our values of safety, quality, reliability, trust and loyalty.
SCEE is currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for experienced Tube Fitters to join our team on the Albemarle Kemerton Lithium Project based in the South West of WA.
The Albemarle Kemerton Plant is a greenfield world scale Lithium Hydroxide Monohydrate production plant to be located at the Kemerton Strategic Industrial Area approximately 160 km south of Perth, Western Australia, and 17 km north-east of the existing port town of Bunbury.
- Installation of Instrument Tubing/Fittings, including brackets /clamps
- Installation of Instruments and associated brackets/stands
- Strong HSE safety focus within a fast paced environment
- Compliance with all HSE policies and procedures
To be considered for these roles you must;
- 3-5 years experience as an Tube Fitter within the construction industry
- Hold an OHS Construction Induction Card
- Hold a current drivers licence
- LAFHA available to non-local applicants will to relocate to Southwest WA (Bunbury/Australind/Mandurah)
- Be available immediately to complete pre-employment medical and DAS
SCEE is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting diversity in our workforce.
At SCEE we recruit people who believe in our core values and are committed to our ‘can do’ attitude that is after all our Signature Performance. To apply for this position please click on the ‘Apply’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be responded to in this process.