Truck Servcing / Mechanic
TRUCK SERVICING / MECHANIC
A new position has opened up located in the Southern Suburbs of Adelaide. We are seeking an experienced applicant that is a dedicated, hard working individual who can display a positive attitude in a team environment.
Attractive Remuneration package depending on Experience.
The successful candidate to take over this role will be performing a Variety of duties:
- Heavy vehicle, Loader & Excavator machinery servicing
- Preventative maintenance
- Ad hoc repairs as required
- Maintaining a clean working area
- Mechanically minded
- Past Heavy Vehicle diesel experience preferred but not essential
- Valid car license and vehicle
- Understands and can adhere to OH&S processes and procedures
- Is competent using hand and power tools
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner
- Responsible for all data entry of service records
PERSONALITY TRAITS REQUIRED TO PERFORM DUTIES
Must be detail and safety oriented.
Team player, works well with others.
Professional attitude - Keeps area tidy and safe.
Dependable - Shows up on time and does not take a lot of unscheduled time off.
Must have good communication skills, verbal and written.
Must be able to listen, understand and take instructions from lead mechanic.
HOW TO APPLY
This is an exciting role for someone who wants variety in their day to day
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply and submit your resume to [email protected]
Temporary VISA Holders considered