Truck Driver HC or MC - Port Kembla
Keen to develop a career as a truck driver with an established and rewarding company? We are seeking drivers with either a HC or MC licence who are interested in joining our team, developing their skills and knowledge and growing with Cement Australia.
As a Truck Driver you will:
- Have a strong commitment to safety and comply with all Cement Australia safety requirements
- Participate in 12 hour shifts
- Ensure customer delivery happens in a safe and timely manner
- Load and unload cement tankers and liaise with the Operations team in relation to product delivery
- Recent experience driving 18 Speed Road Rangers
- Demonstrated suitable driving history, with a HC or MC licence
- Understanding of BFM requirements
- A strong safety and customer service focus
- Willingness and ability to work a rotating roster (1 week day shift, 1 week night shift) 4am/4pm shift change or day shift roster
- Safe operations are our top priority
- All training to operate our pnuematic tankers will be provided
- Competitive rates of pay
- Overtime is available
If this sounds like you, please submit an updated resume or summary of work experience and a recent RMS driving history (optional). If you don't submit your driving history in your application, it will be required prior to interview.
The recruitment process will require you to successfully complete our pre-employment process which includes undergoing a pre-employment medical and a background check.