Your new company
An industry leading Construction company looking for a high-energy, dedicated allocator to join their North Sydney Team.
Your new role
As a member of the tight-knit Allocation Team, you will use your previous experience within transport to hit the ground running. Your daily duties will include:
- Receiving and processing orders, data entry and delivery tracking.
- Collaboration within your team and across the business to ensure great service and provision of resources to meet additional needs – making sure any issues are reported and resolved promptly.
- Communicating with drivers to ensure jobs and schedules are strictly adhered to.
- Flag all scheduling and delivery amendments to necessary parties.
- Ensuring compliance for all necessary Statutory Requirements and H&S procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in Transport Scheduling/Dispatch.
- Excellent time management, work-ethic, planning and problem-solving abilities.
- Great interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Comfortable working independently, always adaptable and able to prioritise workload effectively.
- Understanding of HVNL, COR and fatigue management, with knowledge of the Construction Industry highly regarded.
- Good systems knowledge – SAP skills highly regarded.
What you'll get in return
A career with a market leading employer that values your achievements in a collaborative team where success is celebrated, and your development doesn’t stop. On top of this you’ll receive a highly competitive salary of $85K + super.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call 0487 637 201.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2539890