Trainer/Assessors - Process Manufacturing
We are looking for experienced and qualified Contract Trainers to deliver MSM30116 Certificate III in Process Manufacturing throughout Sydney locations. Must be available across two consecutive days per week.
Good rates and ongoing work for right Trainers!
You will need to have:
- Current qualifications in the qualification you are delivering - Minimum cert III level or higher
- Current Certificate IV TAE40110 + LLN+TAESS502 Design and Develop Assessment Tools or in the process of upgrading/updating
- Minimum 1 year of training and assessment in the Vocational and education training sector
- Able to demonstrate currency in your field of expertise
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A working with children's check
- A national police check
- ABN and Insurance
- Reliable car and Drivers Licence
As the Contract Trainer your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting training and assessments
- Tracking and reporting student attendance
- Completing relevant administrative tasks
Who we are:
ARC Training ( RTO # 91007) offers training of the highest standard. We are at the forefront of helping people achieve real & practical skills which enables them to make career development easy. Our blended approach includes on the job learning, face-to-face training and simulated work placements.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like your next contract trainer opportunity we would love to hear from you! Please submit your cover letter and updated resume by clicking on the APPLY button or call Jacqueline on 0423802942.
“Please note that all applications both internal and external will be treated equally and appointment into this position will be based on merit”. Appointment to this position is subject to passing a Working with Children check and having FULL working rights in Australia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.