Trainee Spare Parts Interpreter
- EARN A Negotiable Hourly Rate Based on Exp + Super
- Based on Sydney's Northern Beaches
- Opportunity to begin your career in Spare Parts & Warehousing
About The Company
Our client is a family owned Australian grown company who are leaders in the food processing industry. For the last 30 years they have been importing high quality ingredients, functional additives and food processing machinery from Europe.
The organisation also has the reputation of providing excellent support services by specialist technicians, having an extensive range of spare parts available and a large range of machinery which they lease or rent out to the food industry.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Spare Parts Interpreter/storeman to join their company in Warriewood, with the potential to earn $45,000 pa this is negotiable based on experience.
The primary purpose of this position is to build and maintain client relationships. Reporting directly to Spare Parts Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Checking clients spare parts supplies are stocked and correct
- Liaising with internal and external parties to ensure parts are ordered and delivered
- General warehousing duties
- Receiving stock
- Picking orders
The successful candidate will have:
- A current drivers licence
- Inventory management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients
- The ability to work autonomously and manage your own day
- Problem-solving skills
What's in it for You?
- Training and Development with Career Progression
- Opportunity to build relationships with clients
- Work on Sydney's Northern Beaches
- Working with a close knit team
Apply today by sending in your Resume and don't miss out starting this unique opportunity as soon as possible!
For a confidential chat please speak to Julie on 02 8416 4181