Join our 99 Team!
Why join the 99 Bikes Family?
- Enjoy a base salary with potential to earn commission.
- Flexible rostering; times and days.
- Career progression and opportunities in the fastest growing bike business in Australia. We promote from within 99% of the time.
- Rewards and recognition at our monthly social nights.
- Test new bikes during our exclusive staff Demo Days.
- Access staff discounts for you and your family!
- We believe in progress and make sure everyone has their brightness of future.
- Work in a team where we make our own decisions and contribute to the overall success of 99 Bikes.
- “Earn to give”. We are paid 1% on top of our annual salary and choose a charity to donate it to!
"I joined 99 Bikes as a Sales Consultant at the Fortitude Valley store. I quickly progressed to Team Leader, leading multiple stores and opening our MacGregor store. I am now running the first store in Perth, Western Australia."
- Ethan O'Dell, 99 Bikes.
About 99 Bikes:
- 99 Bikes is the largest retailer of bikes in Australia, with 45 stores in 6 states. We have doubled in size over the last 3 years and are continuing our aggressive growth.
- Our company strategy focuses on developing and engaging OUR PEOPLE in a long term career.
- 99 Bikes offers job security as our parent company is Flight Centre. We operate with a decentralised system giving our stores full ownership.
- We own the largest wholesaler of bicycles in Australia, which means we have more stock than other bicycle retailers. This give us a competitive advantage.
- Our people are given constant training (such as Bike Fit training) so they can become experts in store.
- We run social activities across the year including Demo Ride days, Christmas and EOFY parties and other team-based incentives. We are also involved with many cycling events including the Tour Down Under and Tour De Office.
The 99 Bikes Trainee Mechanic
Our purpose is to enrich mind, body, earth and soul with the freedom of riding.
You will be responsible for:
We are seeking a Training Mechanic to join our highly successful team. You'll use our systems and processes to support you while working in our professionally equipped workshops. Using our guided building process, you will work towards hitting daily targets, with high quality builds, being trained by our skilled mechanics in store. Working on a flexible roster, you will be building bikes for our customers, ready to ride out the door!
We look for:
- Professional bicycle mechanics experience preferred, but not required.
- Great attitude with eagerness to learn and take on new challenges favoured over experience.
- Demonstrated achievement in any field.
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and learning.
- Skilled, empathetic communicator with a genuine interest in people
Got What it Takes?
Click 'Apply for this job' and attach your personal cover letter and resume. You will be sent an email inviting you to answer a few pre-screening questions before the application is submitted. Just follow the instructions for your application to be finalised.