Trainee Educator -Goodstart Double Bay
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our centre
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Close to Edgecliff train station, shops and cafes.
- Outside, we have age appropriate play spaces and equipment, all geared to enhance the children’s awareness of their surrounds and the greater environment
- Our two play areas have balance beams, sandpits, a balance of manmade and natural play surfaces, vege patches, teepee, planter boxes and lots of shade.
- We have a culture of succession planning with career opportunities from Trainees through to Operations level
- Work with a highly skilled Director and Assistant Director, as well as two off the floor Educational Leaders
- Full-Time position. 38 hours per week. Fixed Term Contract
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Motivated educator looking to undertake Certificate III qualifications through the Goodstart Training Institute.
- Required to deliver quality education and care that meets the needs, interests and abilities of each child, whilst providing a safe and healthy environment.
- Proven team player with strong communication skills.
- Willingness to be supported by experienced trainers and mentors who will foster your professional development, and encourage you to become an integral part of our organisation.
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early Learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present #gseducator