Traffic Management Supervisor
- Immediate start
- Permanent position
- Attractive salary package plus car and phone
Flexi Staff is a proud, Australian owned labour hire company, having over 25 years' experience in providing staffing solutions to a broad range of industries.
Due to our continuous growth and success we require various Store/Forklift Drivers for an immediate start working North of the River.
Reporting directly to the Area Manager, co-ordinating traffic management for commercial maintenance and construction contracts. The successful applicant will need a proven track record in delivering high quality traffic management works through industry best practice and excellent knowledge and standards of OH&S. You must be a self-starter with a good understanding of traffic management principles and have a 'can do' attitude.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Traffic Management Supervisory role with a minimum Worksite Traffic Management accreditation (WTM), Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (AWTM)
- Experience in Traffic Guidance Scheme planning, tendering, account management and rostering and works planning.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritise and organise multiple projects and work requirements
- High level interpersonal and communication skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution.
- People Management skills, including training, leadership, encouragement and direction to staff.
- Current manual Drivers Licence and Construction White Card;
If you believe you are suitable for this position and have all the necessary requirements, please click "Apply Now" or call Tahnee on 9479 4781 if you have any queries.
**Note: Only suitable applicants will be contacted.