Your new company
This state government organisation is seeking experienced customer service individuals to work in their head office at Kew within the Traffic Management team. Due to the continually busy environment, a position has arisen for an experienced contact centre professional to join their evolving team.
Your new role
In this role you will be answering inbound calls from customers & emergency response teams regarding traffic management queries, reporting incidents on the road and general road safety reports. You will have the chance to work in a fast-paced environment as a highly valued member of the customer service team and you will have a direct impact on millions of Victorians and road users. You will be working Monday – Friday from 7:00am – 3:00pm, there maybe some flexibility to work 8:00am - 4:00pm or 2:00pm - 10:00pm occasionally if you are flexible.,there will also be an opportunity to work on weekends for overtime if you want.
What you'll need to succeed
- Inbound customer service or phone based experience highly desired
- You will be proactive and have a desire to be driven and learn about traffic management and road rules and regulations
- You will be tech savvy: well informed about modern technology and able to use different systems efficiently
- You will be resilient and able to remain calm and assertive while working under pressure
- You will have strong decision-making skills and able to work in a fast paced environment
- You will enjoy working as a part of a team and ensuring the successful of Victorian road safety
What you'll get in return
- You will receive on the job training training at the head office in Kew and on-the-job support
- Excellent hourly pay rate – level VPS 3
- Energetic and fun work environment
- The opportunity to grow and develop your career
- This is a temp assignment commencing October 11th for 12 months initially with views of extension
What you need to do now
We’re looking for the right people for this role, so please apply online for consideration, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jennifer Culham.
LHS 297508 #2478185