- Regional Local Council | Work with the Community
- Temp Opportunity | Work-Life Balance
- Immediate Start
Government organisation looking for an experienced Engineer to work within their traffic and transport team.
Your new company
Well established government organisation is looking for a Traffic Engineer to commence immediately and work for a local government organisation.
Your new role
Reporting to the Manager you will be responsible for traffic management plans, prepare and manage contracts and quotations, assisting with investigation issues, review functional and traffic signal layouts and manage risk.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you hold a Civil Engineering degree and possess experience in a relevant area. Additionally, you will require:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with all internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience within local or state government
- Experience in design of intersections, roundabouts or traffic signage.
What you'll get in return
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a reputable council that is passionate about working with the local community
- Generous remuneration and benefits, including a great work-life balance
- Highly reputable council with stable work
- Excellent support and management team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send directly to [email protected] If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Naziah on 03 8616 8408 for a confidential discussion on your career.