- HA Distributed Systems
- Trading Industry
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Perks
About the Client
They are an internationally renowned organisation who are industry leaders in low latency/high frequency trading. With an unrivalled culture, they have arguably the nicest offices in the CBD with fantastic views and awesome perks. You'll benefit from ongoing training with lunch & breakfast provided daily.
About the role
You will be helping to improve and maintain the operations platform by resolving and troubleshooting any system issues which occur. This includes speaking with trading clients daily and being the first line of support before problems are escalated.
No cloud experience necessary, but you must have experience working with HA distributed systems and be able to work in a fast paced environment. As you'll be dealing with clients everyday, it's important you also have good communication skills, patience and able to deal with any problems in a timely manner.
- 3+ years as a Linux System Administrator
- Experience working with HA distributed Systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Great communication skills
- CDB Location
- Free breakfast and lunch everyday
- Working on complex sophisticated systems
- Generous annual bonus structure
If this sounds like you, please contact Brad Weaver on 0414 084 733 and hit apply now!