Life at Nine.
Nine’s strategy is to create great content, distribute it broadly and engage audiences and advertisers.
We are Australia’s largest locally owned media company – the home of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands spanning News, Sport, Lifestyle, and Entertainment.
Nine’s assets include the Nine Network, major mastheads such as The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and The Australian Financial Review, Nine Radio, digital properties such as nine.com.au, 9Now, 9Honey, Pedestrian.TV, subscription video platform Stan and majority investments in Domain Group and Drive.
Nine is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace that encourages everyone to bring their own unique capabilities, experiences and characteristics to work.
We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Your new opportunity at Nine.
The Trade marketing executive role is a crucial function within the team, ensuring all campaigns are executed to the highest possible level. Taking guidance from the Head of Trade Marketing and Group Trade Marketing Manager, the executive role ensures a daily dissemination of sales collateral, e-communication, and website maintenance is delivered to provide our national sales team with timely and useful information to help sell Nine’s products and services to advertising clients and media buyers. This role seeks a can-do person, who is driven and passionate to put Nine’s brands top of mind in the advertising world.
Day to do you will:
- Oversee, write and build timely content for website and e-communications purposes
- Build e-communication campaigns using Adobe campaign manager
- Manage nineforbrands.com.au and nineplus.com.au to ensure the B2B sites are up to date and remain top of mind as a central communication tool for Trade Marketing purposes. Primary content focus is on Nine’s broadcast assets (Radio and TV / BVOD & Nine’s SME division Nine Plus)
- Manage B2B social channels, like LinkedIn, including content creation, scheduling and growth targets
- Manage creative briefs for the Design team to ensure go to market material is delivered to the highest possible standard
- Collaborate with Nine’s marketing solutions division, Powered by Nine, to ensure go-to-market material is underpinned by insights and creativity
- Work under the Group Trade Marketing Manager to ensure the implementation of marketing campaigns are delivered to the highest possible standard
- Analyse TV ratings and digital audience metrics to extract a narrative that positions Nine’s brands in a positive way
- This role will primarily focus on Nine’s broadcast assets (Radio and TV / BVOD), but will from time to time, include projects that span Nine’s digital and publishing brands.
Enough about us, lets talk about you!
In order to be successful for this role, you will ideally have:
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient in MS Suite
- A strong eye for detail and design
- Good written skills
- Believe in being a strong collaborator
- An understanding of the media landscape
What you'll get in return at Nine.
- Career development and quality training
- Up to 16 weeks paid primary carer’s parental leave
- Discounts on lifestyle, entertainment, and leisure memberships, including health insurance, dental and gym
- Access to Future Women – a movement to help women connect, learn and lead through unique content and events.
- Hybrid Working/Flexible working
- Discounts on products and services with corporate partners including Samsung, Apple, JB HI-FI, HP, Hertz Car Hire and TFE Hotels
- Nine Cares
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Nine, we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes