- Plenty of Hours
- Local DIDO
- Excellent pay rate and hours
Tecside Group are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally.
Tecside Group are looking for experienced Workshop Trade Assistants to work with Boilermakers, Mechanical Fitters and Electricians. Our client is a market leader in their field and their facility is based in Kwinana.
On offer is 2-3 months' work.
You will be required to work 12 hours per day / 13-day fortnight.
Rates of pay are $34.63hr days & $39.81hr nights.
The successful candidates for this role will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum two years' workshop experience, working with all trades
- Ability to work autonomously, with a strong focus on safety
- Ability to pass a medical and drug & alcohol screen
- Forklift and Dogging licence (advantageous)
If you are keen, click and apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.