Tipper Truck Driver
Who We Are
Canstaff has offices throughout Australasia, Philippines and UK specialising in Construction, Engineering, Civil Construction, Logistics, and Manufacturing sectors.
About the Role
Our client are seeking an experienced Tipper Truck Driver (2+ years’ experience). This position will see the successful applicant not only driving, but also loading/unloading materials, getting involved in the teams physical work. Excavation experience is also a bonus!
Based in Wetherill Park, our clients’ primary focus and strengths are commercial and industrial demolition. However, also specialise in Non-Friable Asbestos Removal, Experienced Labour Hire & Minor Excavation
- 2+ years’ experience as a tipper truck driver
- Excavation experience is a bonus
- Current RMS driving record
- Must be available day and night shifts, also weekends
- Physically fit, driven and hard working
What’s in it for you?
- Full time position
- OT available
- Weekend work available
- Current CV with 2 contactable work references
- Current Driver’s License
- Trade Qualification Certificates
If you believe this role is best suited to you, please send through your updated resume with proven experiences. All successful applicants will be contacted to an interview.
(Criminal history check, Pre-Employment medical and drug screening may be required for this role)
Australian residents need only to apply.