About the role
Mitre10, Kirrawee, are currently seeking an outgoing and knowledgeable individual to join the team. This is a generalist position with a wide range of tasks including but not limited to; working in the trade yard and trade counter.
The successful candidate will be offered a Full Time position working a Monday to Friday roster. The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service, must be motivated, and be relied upon to work in an unsupervised environment.
What you will be doing
- Ensuring the health and safety of all fellow staff, customers and contractors within their department
- Providing excellent customer service
- Taking charge of the hardware section, making it your own.
- Putting away stock, mainly timber and associated products
- Picking orders to be sent out on delivery trucks
- Serving customers in the yard- helping them with their orders, and providing them with fast, efficient service
What you will bring
- Forklift Licence is desirable
- Ability to be available for work across the 5 days of the week which may include the occasional Saturday morning
- An eye for detail and a sense of urgency
- Must be physically fit and able to be on your feet all day
- Prioritise workload to effectively meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and unsupervised
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus.
Home Timber & Hardware Group is the home of quality hardware and expert advice, proudly servicing builders, tradies and home renovators across the nation under the main retail brands – Home Timber & Hardware and Thrifty-Link Hardware.Our vision is to grow and strengthen our business by investing in our people and developing strong partnerships with our customers and our vendors.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team and build your career, we want to hear from you!