If you have a passion for working with those committed to the prevention and early intervention of sexual assault and domestic/family violence, this is an exciting career opportunity, specialising in a developing sector with strategic leadership across the Mallee.
- (1) MANAGER THERAPEUTIC SERVICES NORTHERN MALLEE
Manager – Therapeutic Services will provide strong leadership, assessment, clinical support, supervision and overall management of the staff within the newly formed Therapeutic Services team within the organisation.
- (2) THERAPEUTIC WORKER NORTHERN MALLEE
The Therapeutic Worker will provide assessment, groupwork and individual counselling support to clients within the newly formed Therapeutic Services team of the organisation.
These roles are based in Mildura Victoria with extensive travelling to other areas as required.
- Full Time.
- Relevant tertiary qualified highly desirable or Diploma with the right experience and mix for our teams with commitment to further education.
- Social Community Home Care and Disability Services Award (2010).
- Highly competitive salary, remote area housing and salary packaging available.
For more information, position description and how to apply please go to our website at: www.msau-mdvs.org.au
Applications close: 5pm Friday 4th October 2019.