Theatre Registered Nurse - Outback Australia
- 3-6 month fixed term contract
- Subsidised housing and travel from Perth provided
- Excellent base salary plus other benefits like remote allowance
Curis Recruitment is proud to partner with this fantastic regional hospital in Western Australia to find them a Theatre Registered Nurse to join the team.
- 3-6 months fixed term contract initially
- Salary of between $71,059.00 - $86,452.00 per annum pro rata plus superannuation
- Remote area allowance
- Subsidised Accommodation and travel provided from Perth
- Working across all areas of theatre
You will be living in the Goldfields region of WA where they are known for mining agriculture and tourism.
Living 590km from Perth this is Australia's largest outback city with a population of more than 30,000 people. It is the largest urban centre in the region.
Whatever the length of your stay, you are guaranteed to uncover a wealth of treasures set against a backdrop of some of the world's best architecture. Here you'll find a modern and vibrant city.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have current AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- No visa sponsorship provided
- Have a minimum of 6 months recent working experience as an RN in Theatre and experience in all aspects of theatre nursing
- Be available to start within the next 6-8weeks
Don't miss this opportunity to experience the true Australian outback. If you would like further information please email us at [email protected] or call us on 02 9188 3989 and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your application.
Apply now for an experience you won't regret!