Manvision Consulting provides IT Contracting and Professional Services to the Australian Market since 2008. Join a talented team and work in a culture that stimulates an inclusive and flexible work environment, offering opportunities to grow and contribute to the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing test plans, test cases and supporting test data and/or requirements, under own direction from the specifications
- Analysing and reporting on test activities and results, and escalating issues and risks to project management
- Assigning and executing test cases at various stages of testing
- Contributing to team improvement initiatives and projects, including team tools, process changes, and test automation
- Identifying, managing and documenting defects, programming errors and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications
- Conducting testing to ensure the service functions as per requirements
- Creating test data
- Accurately recording time and effort for test cases collaborate with stakeholders to ensure effective and timely implementation of projects.
- Degree of independent judgement and make decisions within defined parameters that require reliance on skills and knowledge.
- Have experience in defect tracking and conducting triages
- Immense experience in coordinating with business teams and supporting them during UAT, PVT and BVT
- Automation experience with Tosca (Recommended)