The Test Engineer will be responsible under direction to specify, develop and write test plans and test scripts, produce test cases, carry out regression testing, and use automated test software applications to test the behaviour, functionality and integrity of systems, and document the results.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Testing experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience with Linux systems and system administration.
- Experience with cloud, containers and virtualisation.
- Under direction from the Test Manager, conduct the design, integration and transition of mission system upgrades to ensure the capability meets business, security and quality requirements.
- Support the monitoring and maintenance of system security, quality, performance and reliability (Windows & Linux). Ensure system upgrades and configuration changes are deployed according to the program schedule.
- Support engineering and technical staff in systems lifecycle activities related to requirements engineering, systems design, implementation, test and operation.
- Document test processes and procedures in a clear and concise manner. Ensure that procedures which involve specific technical knowledge or materials are documented sufficiently to meet testing quality standards.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 January 2022 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.