We are looking for a API Test Analyst for one our Client based in Brisbane.
- Active contribution and leadership in the QA community.
- Provide thought leadership in QA practices, and continuously drive improvements in the QA domain.
- Ensure that your team has a shared understanding of the definition of Quality Lead and execute testing strategies, process improvements, automation uplift and standards for your deliverables.
- Effectively manage business stakeholder expectations and requirements.
- Actively contribute to the analysis of business requirements, solutions and implementation decisions including contribution to acceptance criteria
- Work with the team to deliver both automated and manual tests to meet delivery milestones
Skills & Experience:-
- Tertiary qualifications in Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent industry experience (i.e. 5+ years as a software test engineer in distributed Agile environment)
- Experience in a QA leadership role for a project, including coaching, mentoring other QAs
- Experience in creating a culture of innovation and continuous improvement in the QA domain
- Ability to create and maintain automation frameworks for Mobile Testing, API Testing, Security Testing & Performance Testing
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at [email protected] or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.